Minnesota Recreation and Park Association is a professional membership association serving more than 900 members statewide. MRPA introduces a new membership dues structure for 2018. Click here to read more.
- Member rate for educational training, conferences, and workshops.
- MRPA’s quarterly magazine. Provides information on various parks and recreation themes.
- Job postings and MRPA updates via MRPA’s bulk e-mail system.
- Member Connection newsletter.
- Member rate for job position e-mail messages and online postings when searching for employees.
- Special-interest section information.
MRPA membership categories:
- Agency – Membership Form 2018
- Professional (individual) – Membership Form 2018
For More Information:
Michelle J. Snider
Minnesota Recreation and Park Association
Tel: 763.571.1305 x100